Step One: Complete and Submit a Consultation Request Form
Complete our consultation request form to tell us about your situation, needs, goals, and how we may assist you. We handle all US immigration and Australian immigration matters as well as questions about the ESTA Visa Waiver Program.
All consultations take place via phone with a senior, experienced immigration attorney. The fee for a 30-minute consultation with a senior immigration lawyer is $300. A 30-minute consultation is appropriate for:
- Individuals seeking general information
- Individuals who have no business or family sponsor
The fee for a 60-minute consultation with a senior immigration lawyer is $600. Matters requiring a 60-minute consultation include:
- Individuals seeking to quickly relocate business personnel
- Queries about an investor visa, individuals seeking to explore several visa options
- Matters of prior criminal history/arrest
- Visa denials
- Any other complex matter
Step Two: Invoice and Payment
Upon review of you consultation request, we will send you an invoice via email. Typically, you will pay via electronic bank transfer or online via credit card to save time.
Step Three: Schedule Consultation and Send Documents
After we have received your payment, we will send you a link to schedule your consultation with one of our immigration lawyers and will also request documents necessary for our consultation. Typical documents requested by matter include:
- Designing business strategies or evaluation of appropriate visa categories – applicant’s CV and brief description of proposed job title, duties, and intended employer
- Reviewing a recent denial – copy of any documents provided by government and/or a brief transcript of the interview
- Reviewing a criminal offense or evaluating eligibility for ESTA Visa Waiver Program – copy of any police records, court-related documents, and a brief description of the incident
Step Four: Consultation with Immigration Lawyer
Depending on our current case load, we try to assign your matter to a senior immigration lawyer who is in or near your time zone. Consultations are conducted via our firm’s globally accessible conference line. If you insist, we can meet in person–however, there will be an additional charge.
Step Five: Followup
There is no obligation to use our services moving forward. However, if we decide to work together on a flat-fee (not hourly) basis, we will apply your paid consultation fee to our legal fee. At your request, our office will prepare an engagement letter for your review and signature. Upon receipt of a signed engagement letter, we will provide you with access to our case management system and begin gathering information to prepare and submit your matter.
How long does it take to schedule a consultation? – Typically 1 to 4 business days, depending on when we receive your request, any time difference, and our receipt of payment.
What if I have an urgent need for an initial consultation? – Be sure to mention what it is and why it’s so urgent on your form. We’ll do our very best to invoice you as quickly as possible. As soon as we receive payment, we’ll fast-track your matter. We have a lot of experience handling urgent business matters and responding to family members in distress.
What types of matters do you typically discuss in an initial consultation?
- E-3 visas
- Any business, corporate, or employment-based matter
- Evaluate prior criminal activity, visa denial, or refusal of entry (requires 60-minute consultation)
- Renunciation of citizenship or derivative claim to citizenship
- Family-based matters, including marriage or engagement to a US or Australian citizen
- Evaluation of eligibility for the ESTA Visa Waiver Program
- Visa “Alphabet Soup” – Examples include leading entertainers, musicians, and well-known sports figures with an urgent need to travel, and religious workers
Due to frequent changes in immigration law and procedure, the information contained in this website is given as a convenience to the general public. It does not constitute legal advice, nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice regarding your specific situation, please contact us to set up a consultation.